NTC thermistor, PT100.
Φ4MM, Φ3.8MM bent 304 stainless steel probe.
3.5, 2.5 connection plug
Measuring temperature range: 200°, 250°, 380° for lead selection
At present, the BBQ barbecue thermometer is selling hot on Amazon and major domestic and foreign e-commerce sales platforms, which has led to the rapid entry of processing plants with product development and processing capabilities into the market, self-operated or supplied to sellers on various platforms. But the quality of products is uneven, and the reasons are there. Barbecue thermometer is a functional household product, its function is to measure the temperature of food, milk, barbecued items, etc. All its accessories barbecue thermometer NTC temperature sensor is particularly important. Now I share the NTC temperature sensor used in barbecue thermometers produced by our company, also known as NTC temperature probe. For the reference of all procurement engineers.
First, confirm the appearance of the high temperature NTC temperature sensor with the structural engineer.
1. Probe diameter: 4MM or 3.8MM;
2. Whether the front of the probe is reduced in diameter, how many MM (length * diameter);
3. Whether the probe is bent and what is the bending amplitude;
4. Whether the probe has a silicone handle.
5. Connector plug: whether the connector plug of the probe access end is a 3.5 or 2.5 plug
6. Probe material: 304 stainless steel
Confirm the above 5 points, and the appearance confirmation is OK.
Second, you need to confirm the performance with the electronic engineer
1. The temperature range of the measured object is 200°, 250°, 380° due to lead selection.
2. The parameters of the selected program NTC thermistor, axial or radial lead, 100K or 98.63K, or 3.3K.
3. Is the lead out a single-core or dual-core probe?
Finally, according to the above confirmation, it is best to attach a detailed drawing. If you consult our sales consultant, you will get an accurate quotation and request samples.