Explosion-proof thermal resistance
1. Application of explosion-proof thermal resistanceExplosion-proof thermal resistance is usually used in conjunction with display instruments, recording instruments, electronic calculations, etc. Directly measure the surface temperature of liquid, vapor and gas medium and solid surface in the range of -200°C~500°C where there are explosives such as hydrocarbons at the production site
2. Features of explosion-proof thermal resistance• Compression spring type temperature sensing element, good anti-vibration performance;
• High measurement accuracy;
• No need to compensate the wire, saving cost;
•Imported thin-film resistor elements with stable performance.
3. The working principle of explosion-proof thermal resistanceExplosion-proof thermal resistance uses the principle of gap explosion-proof to design components such as junction boxes with sufficient strength. The parts that generate sparks, arcs and dangerous temperatures are sealed in the cavity of the junction box. When an explosion occurs in the cavity, the flame can be extinguished and cooled through the gap of the joint surface, so that the flame and temperature after the explosion can not be transmitted to the outside of the junction box cavity, thereby performing an isolated explosion.
4. The main technical parameters of explosion-proof thermal resistanceProduct performance standards
5. Insulation resistance at room temperatureThe temperature of the thermal resistance is 15-35°C, the relative humidity is not more than 80%, and the test voltage is 10-100V (DC). The insulation resistance between the electrode and the outer tube>100MΩ.
6. Certification of explosion-proof thermal resistance
|Explosion-proof level||Explosion-proof certificate number||Certification body|
7. Measuring range and tolerance
|Model number||Index number||Temperature range||Accuracy class||Allowable error|
|WZP||Pt100||-200-+500||Class A||±(0.15+0.002) ltl|
|Class B||±(0.30+0.005) ltl|
|WZC||Cu50 Cu100||-50-+100||---||±(0.30+0.005) ltl|
8. Grouping form of explosion-proof thermal resistance
Classification of explosion-proof thermal resistance
9. Types of electrical equipmentClass I------Electrical equipment for underground coal mines
Class II-Electrical Equipment for Factory
10. Explosion-proof grade of explosion-proof thermal resistanceThe explosion-proof grades of explosion-proof thermocouples are divided into three grades A, B, and C according to the maximum safety gap used in explosive gas mixtures.
|Category||Level||Maximum test safety gap (MESG) mm|
The temperature group of explosion-proof thermocouple is divided into T1-T6 according to the maximum allowable surface temperature of its exposed part
11. Temperature classification of explosion-proof thermal resistance
|Temperature group||Allowable maximum surface temperature ℃|
12. Explosion-proof level of explosion-proof thermal resistance
Protection level: IP65
13. Junction box of explosion-proof thermal resistance
14. Installation terminal of explosion-proof thermal resistance
15. Model naming of explosion-proof thermal resistance
16. Selection table of explosion-proof thermocouple
|Active pipe joint type explosion-proof thermal resistance, selection table||Straight pipe joint type explosion-proof thermal resistance, selection table|
|Fixed threaded pipe joint type explosion-proof thermal resistance, selection table||Movable threaded pipe joint type explosion-proof thermal resistance, selection table|